Saturday 19 March 2011

Big moon

Big moon is coming. Tonight the wolves will come to worship their creator. I look forward to it. The moon is my creator, too. I will sit on the hill with them howling to the god that rules the waters.

My loneliness will disappear for a moment. I'll be dancing in the light of the creator with my brothers - wolves.But tomorrow I will come back to my human life pretending I stayed up long last night watching some rubbish programme on TV.

The moon is a great mystery. It is so close but yet so far. It influences us, it moves our imagination, it makes our lifes worth living. We will wonder about it, we will try to reach out for it. We will make up stories about it. But most importantly, we will dream about it. We will dream that we come from the moon, we will dream thay we will go to the moon once we are done here.

Every night I dream that I am on the moon and I am happy there. In my dreams, I am walking green fileds and feel the most beautiful and simple of the feelings: happiness. I dream that on the moon with me are animals. The moon is not different from the earth. It is only smaller. It is green and lush and is much nicer than planet Earth: it has no humans.
No humans is its blessing. The only thing that keeps it alive. I hope people will never go living on the moon.

No comments: